INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us when using Our Sites. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Our Sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, take an assessment on Our Sites, place an order on Our Sites, participate in assessment research on Our Site, and when you report a problem with Our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, occupation, biographical information, home address, business address, e-mail address, company for which you work, and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information you give to us when taking an online assessment on Our Sites. Companies for whom we are conducting an assessment may provide us with your personal information such as your name, email address and telephone number. You may also provide such information when you register as a candidate taking our assessments.
When you take one of our assessments through Our Sites we may ask you to provide the following data:
- Your name, your email address, your telephone number, you age, your gender, your ethnic background, your qualifications, your work experience;
- Your responses to assessments which may include information on your: ability, motives, competencies, preferences, behaviour in the workplace;
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, [operating system and platform, device type;
- • information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us when using Our Sites. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information you give to us when taking an online assessment on Our Sites. We process information you give to us in responses to our assessments in behalf of our clients. We may process the information you provide for research purposes. The research we conduct is analyses on item performance characteristics (including validity, reliability, adverse impact and fairness). The research we conduct is done at only an aggregate anonymized level and no personally identifiable information is disclosed to any client or any third parties.
The information you provide will be used by us to generate results which in turn may be used by our clients for their own personnel selection and development decisions.
Any of our clients who have requested from us an assessment of you, may use the personal information that you provide to us as part of our service to them, however, all clients are obliged to process such personal information in accordance with their own obligations under the UK Act, other data protection laws (as applicable) and in accordance with our Standard Terms and Conditions. You will have rights with respect to how clients process such personal information provided by us to them.
We may use the information you provide to us when taking an assessment on Our Sites:
- to identify your assessment and score any assessment you take;
- to analyse the answers you provide to our online assessments and make evaluations on your aptitudes and your preferences towards working styles;
- to generate results reports on behalf of our client who has requested your assessment;
- to analyse aggregated data including performance data to improve our general understanding of the indicators of success;
- to statistically analyse test question responses on an aggregate group-level. This allows us to generate demographic and norm group information and also perform item analyses (including differential item functioning, reliability, and validity). This statistical data is collected on an aggregate level and does not identify any individual (for example we may report that 2000 men aged under 30 got a particular question wrong.)
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Test Partnership Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply terms and conditions of supply; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Test Partnership Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA FOR
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
|https://www.testpartnership.com and all subdomains of testpartnership.com
|https://www.tptests.com and all subdomains of tptests.com
Last updated 28 October 2016.