Sales Development Representative (SDR)Location: Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UL, UK
Base salary: £26,000 to £30,000
Plus bonus: Performance-based bonus
Date posted: 2019-01-02
Applications close: 2019-06-01
Test Partnership is a London-based provider of innovative online assessments for employee selection and development. Our assessments are popular with thousands of clients from SMEs to large corporates. Our company has a start-up culture and there is every opportunity to grow within this exciting business. We have some new disruptive product launches this year and we’re looking for someone who can help supercharge our growth.
We are looking for an experienced sales development rep to focus on outbound lead generation, appointment setting, and new client acquisition. Company benefits also include 5% pension contribution and 24 days' paid holiday.
- Generating new B2B leads via phone, email, and social media.
- Hand BANT qualified leads to consultants to close deals
- Create and manage targeted prospect lists
- Nurture high potential leads to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Map out key decision makers and influencers within prospect organisations
- Identify and diagnose prospects’ business pains
- Create and maintain an effective outbound prospecting cadence
- Record details of prospects, leads, and opportunities into the CRM
- Preference given to people with previous sales or business development experience.
- Industrious, driven, and goal-focused.
- High level of resilience.
- An organised self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
- Excellent telephone manner and comfortable with cold calling.
- Experience with selling HR software or online assessments.
- Experience with selling consultancy solutions.
Apply: Please click Apply below and register your details. You will be invited to take our specially-designed set of predictive assessments.
We use these online assessments because extensive research has shown that people who perform well in these go on to perform well in the job. We don't like hiring on gut-feel; we like hiring based on evidence and science. We are an equal opportunities employer so in confidence just let Oliver Savill know if you need reasonable adjustments made to your online assessments (like extra time for example).
- Online personality questionnaire (untimed). This asks questions about your preferences. Just answer honestly.
- Online inductive reasoning test (15 mins). This assesses your logical thinking skills and gives us an indication of how your brain copes with complex problems.
- Online verbal reasoning test (15 mins). We need people who are naturally good at using words to communicate. This test assesses how you interpret and reason with verbal information.
- We will contact you to arrange a suitable time to visit us for an interview. Then we let you know either way.